Pages

Search This Blog

9.6.17

Summer Table Inspiration from Blessed Mama of Baby Girls


One of my store customers, turned friend, Patsy from @BlessedMamaofBabyGirls , shared this photo on her Instagram last week after hosting friends for Memorial Day.  She combined a blockprint tablecloth I carried last year with this year's French Blue Gingham Napkins plus some pops of red and flags to make a perfectly patriotic setting.  I love seeing how my talented customers use my products - especially by combining them from seasons past.  And how great is that Martha Stewart plaid cloth she layered underneath?  I plan on recreating this table for our 4th of July party - hopefully mine can look as good as Patsy's!



We have just a handful of the Gingham Collection left for the Summer, so it is your last chance to claim them.  Here are some other items that will help you complete the look!

Willow Vases

I have a new version of this vase available, with curved sides that bow in for easy arranging.  There are two sizes a small and medium, available.

















Basket Trays - Set of 2, Nesting

I use these for displaying napkins and flatware, as a platter for appetizers or in the center of our ottoman.  There is something about a basket that makes everything feel homey and casual.

















Willow Hanging Basket

Welcome your guests in style by adding flags to your hydrangea basket.  The basket comes with water tubes to keep fresh flowers fresh.

Mini Cherry Pies

Is there anything more American than Cherry Pies?  These are so easy and cute in their petite stature.
Having a stack of seasonal paper cocktail napkins is always a good idea for last minute entertaining.  These Red & Navy Stripe will be great for the entire summer.


 In the summer, I keep bunches of hydrangea everywhere.  Adding flags makes them festive - so easy.

These candles will look great all summer long.  I especially love the "Mom's Hydrangea Blue" mixed with the red and blue for a summery take on patriotic colors.


Our DIY Window Boxes look great with boxwoods and flags.


Flags and hydrangea everywhere!


I've had a couple of people ask, do I do flags all summer long?  I typically put them out for the 4th of July and keep them through Labor Day.  I usually still have spring pansies in bloom in the boxes for Memorial Day, so hold off until the 4th.  The pansies are coming out this week and the flags will go in!

Happy Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign